For Christmas this year we made and packaged a bunch of chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles to hand out. It is really simple, but it can be quite time consuming. Luckily I have an awesome pretzel bagging husband!
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Tutorial
What you need:
- chocolate melts
- a microwave safe bowl
- a fork
- wax paper
What you do:
1) Melt your chocolate melts according to the directions on the package in a microwave safe bowl.
2) Drop a pretzel in the bowl. Use a fork to make sure it get completely covered in chocolate.
3) Use the fork to lift pretzel out of the chocolate and gently tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
4)Put pretzels on a sheet of wax paper.
5) Sprinkle with sprinkles and let it dry.
6) Eat the simplest combo of sweet and salty deliciousness.