Sunday, February 3, 2013

Playing Catch up!

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg Boy have I been missing in action on here! But I have a really good excuse (I know it's not good to make excuses but bare with me because it will make me feel better). The excuse, I have been VERY busy. Let's just say, 2013 has already been jam packed with adventures, milestones, cupcakes, parties, planning, shopping, service and so much more! Some, but not all of the happenings include painting my kitchen, living room, and bedroom walls, decorating, doing service projects, helping my sister prepare to leave on her mission, celebrating my 8 year wedding anniversary, helping my father-in-law get and set up an iPad, and spending time with my Dad who flew down for a little more than a week from Washington (during which we went to as many eating places as we could, while fishing and playing board games and pulling all nighters)!

But as busy as those things have kept me I still managed to do quite a bit of baking in between! Here is just a snap shot of what I've been up to. Recipes coming soon I promise. For now enjoy the pretty pictures and use them to inspire yourself to get out there and make something yummy for your tummy!

 Here is a rose made out of a fruit roll-up! I came up with the concept and my dad helped with the execution part!
 Red Velvet with an AMAZING new Cream Cheese Frosting for an American Heart Association Baked Sale Fundraiser
 For the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Dinner (yes we celebrated a little early this year and I forgot my camera so we end up with a cell phone quality picture)
For a baby shower. How awesome are these colors! I saw these somewhere a long time ago and have been anxious for an excuse to try to make them on my own.

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...