Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chocolate Overload Cupcakes with Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg
  These were a hit before they were even made. I mentioned the idea on facebook and the "yes please" , "do you deliver", and "yums" came pouring in! And let me tell you the name itself just can't articulate just how yummy these little creations were. The frosting alone can be eaten by the spoonfuls, just think strawberries and whipped cream without the hassle of dipping and chewing. It was the first time I made the strawberry whipped cream frosting and it has definitely become an instant favorite. I'm just trying to decide what other combinations I can make using it! The chocolate overload cupcakes are great on it's own, but the frosting just put it over the top. I'm thinking of doing some strawberry cupcakes with a chocolate whipped cream frosting next...chocolate covered strawberries...why does that sound so familiar? Happy Baking everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...