Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Cake Pops pt.1

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg
 With Christmas just around the corner and my new found love of cake pops I thought it would be fun to make a bunch to give as gifts to some of our family and friends. I've made a variety so I'll share them all in two separate posts. I want to make a variety pack of cake pops and cookies that will be just as cute as they are tasty.
Along with your viewing pleasure, please enjoy this little jingle written by yours truly to commemorate my new found cake pop making love...to the tune of The Christmas Song aka Chestnuts Roasting since we are in the holiday mood of course.
♪Cake pops sitting on my kitchen counter.
Melted chocolate on the stove.
Tiny dots, for their eyes and his nose,
will make these cake pops so divine♪
   
♪Everybody knows that I like making real cute food
But they've not seen these cake pops yet
With all this cuteness, how they'll react I don't know
But I hope these pops will fill them with delight♪
 ♪Oooh look here's Santa on his way
He has no beard or mouth but just look at that face!
And all my facebook friends are going to try
to convince me to make them a few cake pops for tonight.♪
♪And so, I'll find a way to get more supplies
to bake another fifty or ninety-two
I've got more pops to make, but there is time and many ways
I love making cake pops, Christmas cake pops, making cake pops for you! ♪
These cake pops are so fun to make!
Be sure to stay tuned for more Christmas cake pop ideas and a cute and simple packaging tutorial.
What other designs could I make for Christmas?

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...