Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Treats for my Sister's Wedding Reception

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg
 When my sister got married and I was in charge of the desserts. It was heavenly and so fun!
 These French Macarons have become such a hit, they were the first to go.
 I'll post the recipe soon I promise!

 Believe it or not these black cupcake tower stands were made with foam poster boards, an exacto knife and some hot glue. They really added a huge effect even though they were so cheap to make. And I could throw them away after so I didn't have to worry about storing them.
 Strawberries, marshmallows and a chocolate fountain were a major hit and took the least amount of work!
 Used both old and new techniques for some fondant flowers. Not sure which is my favorite because I love them all!


I also made a grooms cake (in an hour!) for my Bronco loving brother-in-law. It was a confidence booster since it was my first one and somehow came together. I guess I am getting pretty good at this decorating thing.

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...