Sunday, March 9, 2014

My sister's getting married!

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg
 My sister is getting married in a couple of weeks! So I apoligize for my absence. I've been busy taking their engagement pictures, helping prep for the reception, planning and hosting surprise bridal showers, making hundreds of coffee filter flowers, building a really fun photo backdrop, and all the fun that goes into being a supportive older sister.
But cupcake making has also been keeping me very busy.  So far this year I've baked 396 cupcakes and decorated 450. By the end of the month I'll have baked and decorated a grooms cake, and about 300 more cupcake, 4 dozen french macaroons, and 4 dozen cookies.
Here's a sneak peek at some of  the cupcakes I've been busy baking and decorating. I promise I'll be back with more in April...because did I mention, my sister's getting married!

Black, red, and silver themed wedding

Spring themed bridal shower

A little princess baby shower
I'll be back soon with more tales of my baking adventures. In the meantime, happy baking everyone!  photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...