Monday, April 30, 2012

Beach Bear Cupcakes

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg
What better cupcakes to have at a beach birthday party than these? Aren't they cute!! I had fun thinking of all of the different things that we love to do at the beach:

There is surfing.

Chilling on a float.
And so much more! 
In fact I was running a little late in finishing these up since we had a service project to do that same morning and a couple of these little bears didn't get any bathing suits...So we ended up with a cupcake of bare beach bears. Lol! I guess some people go skinny dipping at beaches too. Not me. Modest is hottest and I was feeling guilty about even putting a few of my female bears in bikinis! 

All you need is some Teddy Grahams, colored Flour Frosting, and a little bit of royal icing (for the bathing suits) to make your own Beach Bear Cupcakes!
 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...