Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cupcakes for a Baby Shower

 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg

I love love love how these turned out!!! Thanks to an Oreo bark recipe that I found on pinterest I was able to  make these adorable toppers that taste just as good as the frosting and cupcakes themselves. I have so many issues with decorating because I don't like to use a bunch of fondant that no one eats and ends up just throwing away. And then when it comes to choosing between looks and taste, I always go with taste. I don't care for the taste of too much buttercream which is perfect for doing some pretty fancy decorating but it is too sweet for my taste and I'd rather use a frosting that I love to top my cupcakes. So with this new found solution, at least for this cupcake flavor (the most requested anyways) so many doors have been opened! I'm so excited I am dancing around (really I am)! This is the most success I've ever had with actually decorating my cupcakes.
 photo thenewbakingmemoirs_zps410cbd72.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...