vanilla maple cinnamon frosting. Yum!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Then stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and add to the creamed mixture. Mix well for about 5 minutes with a mixer.
- Finally stir in the milk.
- Fill cupcake liners a little more than 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.